What are the accepted payment methods?The means of payment accepted on the online store delsey.com are: Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Paypal.
How can I be sure that my payment data is secure?You can shop safely on our secure online shop with the following systems:
- The encrypted information concerning the order (name, address, credit card and bank details) cannot be read by external persons.
- SECURE SOCKET LAYER (SSL) certified secure transmission
- Secure internet transactions supported by Adyen (Secure Payment Internet Service).
- HTTPS mode on payment pages
We also suggest that you never give your passwords, credit card number, and other confidential information outside of the site's payment and connection pages.
How do I use my promo code?You can use your promo code very easily by following the following steps:
- In your shopping cart, click on «A coupon code? »
- Enter the code in the field that appears and click on "ok"
- The coupon code will be automatically applied to your order.
- Please copy carefully the promo code, including capital letter and special caracters
The coupon codes cannot be combined with another coupon code: only one coupon code can be applied to your basket.
Some promotional codes cannot be combined with another offer so be sure to read the mentions accompanying each promo code.
My payment is refused, what do I do?The reason for refusing your payment is indicated on the payment page. Please consider the reason and try the payment again or contact our customer service by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 0-800-014-8117, open Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 4 pm if the problem persists.
The grounds for refusal may be, among others:
- The card number is incorrect
- The expiration date of your card is incorrect
- The cryptogram is incorrect
- A threshold lower than the amount of the order