1. Preamble and enforceability
.This website is the exclusive property of Delsey. Users wishing to use this website are deemed to have read and accepted without reservation this legal notice. Users must read any new version of this legal notice each time they visit this website. This legal notice is neither terms of service nor terms of sale.
We hereby declare: Delsey is the registered owner the Delsey brand and registered trademark of China number 11293935，511930 and G638334. Delsey Asia Limited (DAL) is a 100% owned subsidiary of Delsey. DELSEY (Dongguan) Luggage Co., Ltd.(DCL) is a 100% owned subsidiary of DAL. Delsey license the right to use and the right to sub-license of the Delsey brand and registered trademark under China number 11293935, 511930 and G638334 to DCL in the name of DCL. 声明
大使公司（Delsey）是中国11293935号及511930号、第G638334号Delsey及图形商标的商标注册人，Delsey Asia Limited（DAL）是我公司100%持股的全资子公司, 大使（东莞）箱包有限公司(DCL)是Delsey Asia Limited（DAL）的100%持股的全资子公司，即为我司二级关联子公司。大使公司（Delsey）授权DCL在中国享有第11293935号、511930号、第G638334号Delsey及图形商标的使用权，以及前述商标的以DCL自己的名义分许可的权利。 特此声明！
2. Legal information
In accordance with Article 6 III 1° of French Act No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004, for Confidence in the Digital Economy, you are informed that:
this website is edited by Delsey, a French société par actions simplifiée, with a share capital of €9,099,576, registered with the Companies Register of Paris under the number B 572 017 507, with headquarters located at 114 rue Marcadet, 75018 Paris, France. Telephone: +33 (0)1 49 38 30 00, Siret number 57201750700102;
the website’s director of the publication is Isabelle Parize as CEO;
the hosting provider in charge of the direct and permanent storage is Demandware, Inc. – located at 5 Wall Street Burlington, MA 01803, telephone: + 1 (888) 553 9216
In accordance with Article R. 123-237 and R.123-238 of the French Commercial Code, you are also informed that:
Delsey, a French corporation a French société par actions simplifiée, is registered with the Companies Register of Paris under the number B 572 017 507.
3. Limitation of liability
.Users acknowledge that they have the skills and equipment required to access and use this website. Users represent that they have checked that the computer configuration they use is virus-free and in perfect working condition. While the website editor makes every effort to provide users with information and/or tools that are available and checked, it makes no representations or warranties that they will be uninterrupted, error-free or virus-free. The website editor shall not liable for:
quality of service, as the service is offered "as is";
disruption in use of the website;
impossibility to use the website;
computer security breach, which can damage users’ computer equipment or data;
infringement of users' rights in general.The information provided by the website editor is for information purposes only and users are urged to perform additional and personalized analysis. The website editor makes no guarantees as to the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information contained on its website. Accordingly, users agree that they use this information under their own responsibility.
4. Intellectual propertyThe general structure, software, texts, images, whether or not animated, photographs, sounds, know-how and any other elements composing the website are the exclusive property of the website editor. Any total or partial reproduction of this website by anyone without the express authorization of the website editor is strictly forbidden and shall constitute an infringement sanctioned by Articles L.335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code. The above also applies to the databases appearing on the website, which are protected by the provisions of L. 341-1 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code. The website operator owns the trademarks, whether or not semi-figurative, and the logos appearing on the website. Any total or partial reproduction of these trademarks and logos made from the elements of the website without the express authorization of the website operator is thus prohibited in accordance with Article L.713-2 of the French Intellectual Property Code. The website operator owns the designs and models appearing on the website. The making, offering, putting on the market, importing, exporting, using or possession for these purposes, of a product comprising the design or model shall be prohibited unless with the consent of the owner of the design or model, in accordance with Article L. 513-4 of the French Intellectual Property Code.
5. CreditsThe website is the property of the website editor. The website has been created and developed in collaboration with Viseo.
6. HyperlinksThe website includes links to other websites whose privacy and data protection practices may differ from those of Delsey. If users submit personal information to any of those sites, their information is governed by their privacy statements. Delsey encourages users to carefully read the privacy statement of any website they visit. The website contains hypertext links to other resources on the Internet network and particularly to its partners; all these links have been previously authorized in writing. The website editor is not liable for any access by users to such other Internet resources via the hypertext links contained on the website. Users may not create a hyperlink to this website without the website editor’s express prior authorization. In no event such authorization may be considered as an implied affiliation agreement. All hypertext links directing to the website must in any event be immediately removed if so requested by the website editor.
8. Changes to this privacy statementWe may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a prominent notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
9. Contact usIf you have any questions please contact us at the information below: DELSEY 114 rue Marcadet, 75018 Paris, France. or at the following e-mail address: production@DELSEY.com