Whether you’re a fan of tourist sites or on-trend neighbourhoods, here are the essentials to pack in your suitcase for a trip to the Italian capital!
- sunglasses and a hat to protect you from the sun.
- for women, a colourful outfit: a skirt, a blouse and flat, bright sandals. A perfect outfit wherever you go, from strolling around the Trevi Fountain to the Vatican and even the coolest neighbourhood of Garbatella.
- for men, a casual, stylish outfit: a shirt, linen trousers and pastel-coloured loafers.
- a compact camera to take everywhere with you.
- the CHATELET HARD + suitcase with a brake to stop your suitcase from rolling down a hill or when on public transport - practical and stylish! What’s more, its various pockets and compartments offer great storage for all your items.
One last piece of advice: don’t take any ice-cream cones with you - they’ll melt and you’ll find plenty in Rome!
And on that note: bon voyage!