OUR TRAVEL CHECKLIST
The Calanques cliffs in Marseille, white rocks, the smell of stone pine trees and the turquoise sea... we can’t stop thinking about Marseille, so we’ve prepared a list of travel essentials to pack for your holiday!
- sunglasses, sun cream and a hat to protect you from the sun.
- sandals will be useful during your stay. If you want to walk around the Calanques, it’s a good idea to pack walking shoes or trainers. Be warned that some paths can be slightly slippery.
- a swimsuit for a dip in the sea - or just jumping straight in.
- bottles of water, because you’re going to be walking around in the sunshine!
- the MAUBERT rucksack for a lunchtime picnic with a sea view.
- a camera or smartphone for taking photos: a must-have.
- a tablet or e-reader if you fancy reading in the shade of a stone pine tree.
- the HELIUM AIR 2 suitcase, ultra lightweight and hard-wearing, with plenty of space for everything you need to take to Marseille!
One last piece of advice: no need to pack your boules - they’re pretty heavy when packed in a suitcase :) We hope you enjoy wandering around in the Marseille sunshine!