When you talk about Chicago, some people see it as this bright American city, at the water's edge, with a holiday feeling in the air; others think of American sports and the Chicago Bulls. The guys from the DELSEY team have come to a decision: it's the sporty Chicago that we are going to present to you today... here we go:
- sunglasses and a baseball cap - make sure the cap is on securely as the wind blows in the Windy City!
- for gents, sporty attire: trainers for walks and visits to attractions, the Bulls jersey because if you choose the dates of your stay well you may be able to take in a match.
- for the ladies: we'll spare you the Bulls gear. A good pair of shoes for the 'River Walk' and a little dress will do the job. Don't forget a light jacket if you plan to enjoy a boat tour!
- A camera to take photos from the top of Willis Tower. Plan to spend a little time at the Cloud Gate, the famous ""mirror"" sculpture in the Millennium Park.
- The SEGUR with its detachable lining, machine washable at 30 degrees, ensuring that the inside of your case is always nice and clean! And it is also incredibly durable and manoeuvrable.
One last tip for the road: don't bother bringing your basketball, the city of the Bulls has plenty! Have a safe trip and see you soon :)