• Nevertheless, with identical weight when empty, a flexible model often has slightly bigger dimensions, allowing you to take more personal belongings with you.
• However, those who prefer softside luggage still get strength and resistance: again, new technology means flexible items are being made of materials that are almost as resistant as those used for bullet-proof vests!
• Is Space-saving important to you? DELSEY has designed an innovative flexible bag that has a special internal system, meaning it can be folded and stored under a bed or in a cupboard, and can be left standing even when empty.
• Refined lines, elegant leather finishing, bright colours, textile touch, smooth corners …, your final choice often depends on aesthetics.
• Although many collections have now chosen a pop, even a flashy style, hardside luggage in particular have patterns and styles to suit all tastes (and are easy to identify on airport carousels). There are even limited editions for die hard fashion victims!
As the gap between softside and hardside narrows, you may well have to make your final purchasing decision based on style and aesthetics!