The DELSEY team keeps on looking for new adventures to bring you an ever more colourful year… After the Cannes Festival, DELSEY put down its bags at the Nuits Sonores Festival (litterally 'Sound Nights' Festival) in Lyon at the end of May. Here we took off our Cannes gear with all its rhinestones and glitter, and put on our best, bright, electro festival look and you can relive our journey to the Nuits Sonores Festival through our exclusive photos and videos!
Nuits Sonores Festival, what's that?
• The biggest annual festival of electro music in Europe
• More than 200 artists from all over the world
• A total of 130,000 festival goers
• A part of downtown Lyon transformed into a pop-up artistic space
• A cultural experience
• Five days and nights of artistic exploration in every sense of the word
• 170 hours of music
DELSEY - partner of Nuits Sonores Festival
The greatest names in electro left the festival with a DELSEY.
And we followed Nina Kraviz, Apollonia, Crocodiles, Dum Dum Girls, Laurent Garnier, Darkside and many, many more on set and in the dressing room to bring you a special insight into this artistic experience. Take a look at some of our photos and our video!