• A small format for your kid’s comforter, tea-time treats, a spare nappy, etc.
• Enquire before term starts, some schools also require a large notebook.
• With a single gusset, weighing less than 500g and capable of accommodating the large format notebook for the first year.
• With several compartments, a reinforced base, back and broad padded straps for the following years, when the contents will not be getting any lighter!
But whatever your kid’s age or tastes, don’t let him or her compromise on comfort.
• fills it with the heaviest books close to the back;
• avoids any unnecessary extra weight.
• Highly beneficial for long journeys on foot and very heavy loads.
• Less appropriate if staircases or other obstacles need to be negotiated on the way to and from, or even at school (switching to carrying mode several times a day can prove tiresome for kids, since the bag is made heavier by the trolley system).
“Did you know?
With our new, patented WPS feature, the wheels do not knock against the wearer’s back or soil clothes when being carried, since they are on the opposite side to the straps (which, as a result, do not drag on the floor when being rolled).